Guayusa Powder Protein Bars
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8 Bars
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup plant-based protein powder of choice*
- 3 tbsp solid coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup melted coconut butter**
- 2 tsp Waykana guayusa powder
- 2 tsp each white and black sesame seeds (or whatever you have)
- Blend the cashews, protein powder, coconut oil, honey, coconut flour and a small pinch of salt in a food processor until you have a smooth, well blended dough.
- Press the dough into a parchment lined 9×5” loaf pan.
- Whisk the melted coconut butter and guayusa powder and pour over the dough.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and place in the fridge to set for 30 min.
- Remove from the pan and parchment and cut into 8 bars.
- Store in fridge for several weeks
- *Make sure it is neutral or vanilla flavored
- **May not melt fully