Recipe #5 Chocolate Guayusa powder Energy Balls
CHOCOLATE guayusa powder ENERGY BALLS
- Total Time:10 minutes
- Yield:10 balls
- ½ cup soft, pitted dates* (make sure they are sticky)
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 T Waykana Guayusa tea powder + more for dusting
- 1 T unsweetened almond milk
- Add dates and almonds to a food processor and process until they come together into a sticky ball.
- Break up ball and add in cocoa powder, guayusa powder and almond milk.
- Process until all ingredients have been combined and form into a large sticky ball again.
- Roll into 10 small balls and dust with more guayusa powder.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or longer in freezer.