Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup frozen sliced banana
- ½ cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 5 tablespoons slivered almonds, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons Waykana Guayusa tea powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ ripe kiwi, diced
- Step 1
Blend banana, peaches, spinach, almond milk, 3 tablespoons almonds, guayusa powder and maple syrup in a blender until very smooth.
- Step 2
Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with kiwi and the remaining 2 tablespoons slivered almonds.