Guayusa leaf powder is a new experience to get your energy adding it to smoothies, juice, and yoghurt.
- INGREDIENTS: Organic Guayusa
- ✓ SIZE: 5.29 OZ (150 grams) - 10.58 OZ (300 grams)
- ✓ CAFFEINE CONTENT: 40 mg/1 cup
- ✓ HOW TO ENJOY: Use 1 Tsp (2.5 g) in a 8 oz cup with hot water. For a stronger brew, steep longer or add more tea blend to taste. For iced tea, bring infusion to room temperature, add ice and chill.
- ✓ WHAT IS GUAYUSA: An endemic plant native to Ecuador's Amazon Rainforest. Enjoyed by the Indigenous Kiwcha, the guayusa leaf is packed with natural energy, amino acids, and antioxidants; providing balanced, sustained and focused energy throughout the day. Learn more.
- ✓ MANUFACTURERS GUARANTEE: USDA Organic Certified. No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or fillers. The purchase of our products directly supports local Amazonian indigenous families who harvest our guayusa, their communities, and the conservation of the Amazonian rainforest. Proudly Manufactured in the USA. Learn more.