Waykana’s guayusa can help invigorate how you get your natural healthy energy, because we all know mornings come by just once a day. So why waste them?
Guyausa’s benefits have been validated by innumerable generations of Amazonian Natives who are tied so closely with Mother Nature with whom they share the jungles with. Traditionally consumed as part of their morning routine, guayusa provides natural energy that lends the properties of mental alertness, good digestion and antioxidants.
Studies have shown that no matter how you spend it, your morning routine can help you get the most out of your day and set a positive tone for yourself. In a world now where the days have felt very “routine”, whether being active, eating a healthy breakfast, or setting good intentions, routines and habits will help you set a positive tone.
Feeling tired in the morning? Waykana’s loose leaf teas are the perfect complement and replacement to caffeines like coffees, energy drinks or yerba mate. As an adaptogen, Waykana’s guayusa offers a smooth flavour without the bitterness. As Waykana’s guayusa has no tannins, you never have to worry about staining your teeth or feel the jitters of that caffeine crash.
Try Waykana’s powdered guayusa to make our Waykana guayusa latte, which is rich in antioxidants, adaptogens, and provides a gentle boost of natural caffeine.
All you need is just 4 ingredients and in less than 5 minutes you’ll have your perfect morning energy drink.
- 1½ teaspoons of Waykana Guayusa powder
- ½ cup unsweetened almond, coconut, or milk substitute
- 1 ½ teaspoons Waykana Guayusa tea powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ ripe kiwi, diced
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Any of your favorite fruits including banana, berries, kiwi, pineapple and peaches
- Choice of nuts like almonds, cashews, walnuts or pistachios
*Add any of your favourite non-dairy products in the same proportions including soy, coconut, almond or your favourite milk substitute.
- Add 1 ½ teaspoons of Waykana guayusa powder to a mug.
- Add your sweetener of choice and then pour over with hot water.
- Whisk together until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Next heat the milk, using your stove top, microwave, or milk frother.
- Pour the warm milk into the mug and sweeten to your taste.
This Waykana Guayusa Latte can also be served cold on ice, just add all ingredients and a handful of ice to a sealed jar, cover, shake and enjoy!
Whatever you do to get your day started, take Waykana along wherever you go.